Looking for a luxurious and comfortable Phillip Island day tour? If so then our experienced drivers provide you with personal, professional and reliable service in all of our available vehicles.
At Melbourne Lux Mini Buses and Vans, we offer a complete service of elite vehicles for hire with premium chauffeur services. We’re here to support your Phillip Island tour and ensure your transportation runs smoothly so you can relax, sit back and focus on the wonders which the journey towards Phillip Island has to offer.
Our drivers are all fully licenced and trained professionals who know their way around Victoria and can transport you efficiently and reliably without any worry from your end. If you’re looking to transport a group of family, friends or corporate we have the minibus or van to suit your requirements.
Our luxurious chauffeur service is personalised, and we design your itinerary to match your requirements. We’ll tailor your day tour to exactly what you need. Simply tell us, the number of people, your pick up location which can be one or multiple and what you’re interested in seeing for the trip. Then, from here we’ll create the ultimate itinerary so your day will be perfect for your group.
The Magnificent Phillip Island
Located south-east of Melbourne in the glorious Gispland region, Phillip Island is a popular tourist destination because it’s home to the famous world’s smallest penguins. Departing morning or afternoon, our luxurious busses or minivans will take your group off on what’s one of the most scenic drives in Victoria.
On our day tour to Phillip Island, we’ll leave from any destination within Melbourne or Victoia and head towards the island so you can explore its beauty. And then end the day head to the world-famous watching of the furry little penguins come ashore for the evening. Our adorable and fuzzy tiny penguins come to the beach after the sun goes down. They come back onto the land to make their way into burrows in the dunes for a well-deserved rest as they’ve had a long day out swimming and fishing in the ocean.
Believe it or not, aside from the gorgeous penguins there’s much more Phillip Island has to offer.
- During the summer months, Phillip Island has patrolled beaches where you can enjoy safe swimming in the magnificent waves.
- Victoria’s coastline is world-famous for surfing, and Phillip Island is no exception which means you can bring your surfboards head out into the water and take on the majestic ocean waves.
- Enjoy some renowned fishing hot spots where you can fish for flathead, snapper, whiting, flounder, Australian salmon, gummy sharks and garfish.
- From May through to October there are often whale sightings around the Phillip Island area.
- It’s a haven for bird watchers, from pelicans to native Australian birds through to Phillip Island offering rare sightings of migrational birds. These birds fly 8,000kms each year from Alaskan islands all the way south to Phillip Island. And between September through to April, you can see them returning from a day out on the water.
With the endless beauty that Phillip Island has to offer why not get a group together for the day, we’ll customise an itinerary to suit you and leave the driving to us so you can explore the stunning region of Victoria’s Phillip Island.